WE ARE SCIENCE VALLEY
Founded in 2018 in Santo André, São Paulo, Brazil, Science Valley Research Institute is a Multicenter International Research Institute (MIRI) focused on Integrated Clinical Trials and Research and Development (R&D) intelligence for the creation of new drugs and treatments for severe diseases. Learn about the key milestones in Science Valley’s formation process:
IN A FEW YEARS, WE HAVE BEEN GROWING FAST
- 16 “Research Centers” in three states, skilled to manage all phases of the Clinical Trials processes (even Preclinical, 1, 2, 3 and 4) and support all the Healthcare & Pharma Industry (sponsors, physicians, institutions and researchers).
- High quality standards in study design, planning and execution of trials, Academic Studies, data treatment and publications,in addition to all related R&D and support for development and Registry of new Pharma drugs, molecules and innovative treatments.
- Operational guideline in light of “Good Practices in Research” and Compliance with its all related regulatory affairs (FDA/ANVISA).
- International technical partnerships for strategic R&D projects with the University of Illinois (UIC) and Loyola Medical School (in Chicago, USA) and international academic clinical trials for Covid’s treatment with the University of Cambridge (UK).
- Huge track record results and important publications with more than 90 studies with 2000 patients in 15 years of professional history of our founders.
- Up to 2026, the main goal is to become the best and greatest Multicenter International Research Institute (MIRI) for Biotechnological areas of interests: RNA, mAbs and Recombinant Proteins focused on patologies of strategic fields such as Oncology, Cardiology, Endocrinology, Neurology and COVIDin addition of Medical Gadgets/Devices.